Saturday, November 21 - Saturday, December 19
Serve through a paid position with Samaritan's Purse as an Operation Christmas Child seasonal employee and you will work with volunteers to help bring Jesus' love to children around the world.
- Seasonal Employment (Week of Thanksgiving to the week before Christmas)
- 40+ hours per week, Monday – Saturday (Thanksgiving off)
- Opportunity to serve in a Christian ministry that impacts the lives of millions of children around the world
- The joy of being part of a community of believers whose efforts are making a difference globally
- Positions starting at $14 per hour
- Apply at: www.samaritanspurse.com/
When you work in one of our eight processing centers, you help facilitate the processing and preparing of millions of shoeboxes for distribution to children in need. You are acting as the hands and feet of Jesus Christ to bring joy to children, families, and communities.
The third week in November, we collect shoeboxes filled with school supplies, toys, and hygiene items packed by individuals and groups across the nation. From approximately mid-November to mid-December, we prepare these shoebox gifts for international shipment to church partners, who distribute these gifts to children during Gospel-focused community events.
Seasonal Recruiting Professional | HUMAN RESOURCES
1201 Creekview Dr | Coppell, TX 75019
“Let all that you do be done with love.”
1 Corinthians 16:14
DALLAS/FORT WORTH, TX CHARLOTTE, NC BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON ATLANTA, GA
BOONE, NC DENVER, CO FULLERTON, CA CHICAGO, IL