Saturday, November 20
Samaritan’s Purse/Operation Christmas Child (OCC) needs to fill 175 positions* Team Coaches • Greeters • Inventory Coordinators • Forklift Operators • Switch Drivers • Dock Workers
*These are full-time seasonal positions that will bless many financially and spiritually during the Holiday Season.
- Seasonal Employment (November 20 thru mid-December)
- 40+ hours per week, Monday – Saturday (Thanksgiving Day off)
- Positions starting at $14 per hour
- 2 Shifts: 8:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Located in Coppell near Grapevine Mills Mall
- The joy of being part of a community of believers whose efforts are making a difference globally
- Job Description and application: careers.samaritanspurse.org/jobs/7349902-operation-christmas-child-seasonal-associate-dallas-fort-worth
Working at the OCC Processing Center, you help facilitate the quality control and containerizing of millions of shoeboxes for world-wide distribution to needy children. As the hands and feet of Jesus Christ, you will bring joy to children, families, and communities.
The third week in November, we collect shoeboxes filled with school supplies, toys, and hygiene items packed by individuals and groups across the nation. From approximately mid-November to mid-December, we prepare these shoebox gifts for international shipment to church partners, who distribute these gifts to children during Gospel-focused community events.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the URGENCY OF THE GOSPEL and Operation Christmas Child in 78 seconds!
For more information, contact your local recruiter:
Keith Arnett: (469) 922-7941, direct: [email protected]
“Let all that you do be done with love.”
1 Corinthians 16:14
Samaritan's Purse Seasonal Recruiting